This is the website of ThinkTalent Limited [Co. Reg. No C 46641] and registered address at 88B, Salvu Psaila Street, Birkirkara, Malta (‘Company’, ‘we’, ‘us’, ‘our’). We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website users in the Site or Services (‘User’ or ‘you’ ‘your’).
By providing us with your personal information, you acknowledge and explicitly consent to the Company processing your personal data/personal information in accordance with this Policy and the applicable EU laws and regulations.
COLLECTING PERSONAL INFOMRATION
When you register we ask for information such as your name and email address. Once you register with us and sign in to the Services, you are not anonymous to us.
We collect personal information when you register, and complete your user profile with us. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, and phone number.
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information that you provide to us when you register with our Site including but not limited to your e-mail address.
- Information that you provide if you complete your profile on our website such as name, profile picture, gender, date of birth, employment details.
- Information which you provide us if you subscribe to our e-mail notifications and/or communications;
- Information that you provide to us when using the Services, or that is generated in the course of the use of the Services including the timing, frequency and pattern of service use.
- Information that you post to our website for publication on the internet
- Information contained in or relating to any communication that you send to us or send through our website.
- Any other personal information that you choose to send us.
USING PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy. We will also give you the opportunity to store, review and edit personal data and other information on the Site. We may use personal information for the purpose for which it was provided, including without limitation the purposes described further below.
- We will use your personal data to support your use of the Services and to monitor your use of the Services.
- We will use the personal data you provide to answer your question or resolve your problem.
- The Company and may use your Personal Information to contact you and/or to inform you about matters that may be of interest to you; to fulfill your requests for membership, subscription, and other Services
v. To conduct research on its users, their demographics, interests and behaviour based on usage data and other information provided to us; to provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
- To help us improve the content and functionality of the Site, to better understand our users and to improve the Services.
SHARING & DISCLOSING OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We take all necessary safeguards to ensure that any details collected from you when you visit our site are not passed to any third party unless you give us your consent to do so or except as provided in this Policy.
By providing your personal information you are agreeing to disclosure of the same to third parties, albeit strictly in connection with the purpose for which the personal information was submitted.
THINKTALENT Limited may share your personal information with IT and communications service providers, who would be bound by obligations of confidentiality in connection with the processing thereof.
We may share aggregate statistics about sales, customers, traffic patterns and other information with third parties such as the media and advertisers. This aggregate information is typically in the form of statistics, such as numbers of users in a particular age group and does not identify you personally.
Personal information that you publish on our website or submit for publication on our website may be available, via the internet, around the world. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others.
The disclosure of information which is already in the public domain through no breach of any term of this Policy, shall not be considered as breach of this Policy.
SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect the confidentiality and security of users’ personal information and other information transmitted to us.
You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure and while we strive to protect information transmitted on or through the Site or Services, we cannot and do not guarantee the security of any information you transmit on or through the Site or Services, and you do so at your own risk.
- You can obtain information regarding the processing of your personal information and access to the personal information which we hold about you.
- You can request that any personal information be rectified by sending an e-mail with said request
- You have the right to request that we erase your personal information if it is inaccurate or incomplete. You acknowledge that there may be circumstances where we are legally obliged to retain all/any of your personal information and we would be legally entitled to refuse that request.
- You may instruct us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes.
- You may withdraw your consent given under this Policy at any time by sending an e-mail notification. Our details are listed hereunder.
- Your personal information may only be stored unless further processing is brought about by: individual consent and the necessity for the establishment of legal claims for the protection of the rights of another natural/legal person or for the public interest.
- You have a right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority of the jurisdiction in which the personal information is being provided.
- In the absence of express request for deletion, and unless we are required to retain personal data to comply with the law, your personal data will be retained for a period of two years.
A cookie is a small bit of information used by the Site to track user’s session on the Site. The information that we collect in the process does not contain any sensitive information. No other web sites can access cookies set by us, nor can our site access cookies set by other web sites
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
We may post links to other web sites which are operated by companies that are outside of our control, and your activities at those sites will be governed by the policies, practices and laws of those third parties operators. We encourage you to review the privacy practices of these third parties as we are not responsible for the privacy practices of those sites.
Third party advertising companies who promote their products and services on our website may use information about your visits to this and other web sites in order to provide advertisements on the Site, other sites and other forms of media about goods and services that may be of interest to you.
We are not in any way responsible for the content, views, opinions or advice expressed or given on the third party websites or links and their presence on our website cannot in any way be deemed to constitute an approval or endorsement of the content or opinion or views or products/services in that link or site.
We are unable to guarantee that the third party information is free from errors or omissions and we shall have no liability however it may occur to our users for any loss or damage or expense incurred by reason of any person using or relying on the information obtained from the third party website or link.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Any information accessed through the use of our website is obtained entirely at your own risk and we shall not in any way be held responsible for any resulting damage to any software or computer systems or any loss or misuse of data.
This policy is to be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Malta. ThinkTalent Limited (or Ltd.) is lawfully constituted, existing and licenced under the laws of Malta.
All information, materials and opinions contained on our website are for general information purposes only and do not under any circumstance constitute legal or other professional advice. Specific legal or other professional advice must always be sought by you which will be relevant for your specific circumstance.
We do our best to ensure that the information on the website www.ThinkTalent.com.mt is presented with due care and is at all times accurate and up to date. However we are unable to warrant or represent that such information is free from errors or omissions. We shall have no liability however it may arise for any loss, damage or expense which may occur from reliance by any person on information or materials published on our website.
This website is owned and operated by ThinkTalent Limited
We are registered in Malta under registration number C 46641, and our registered office is at 88B, Salvu Psaila Street, Birkirkara, Malta.
You can contact us:
- by post, using the postal address given above;
- by telephone, using the telephone number published on our website;
- by e-mail, using the e-mail address published on our website from time to time.