We do not mess with intrinsic motivation.
We amplify it to create delight.
Perhaps your next rock star trainers are members of your team who need to polish their presentation skills and training design.
Undeniably, the content and style of delivery will play an integral role in deﬁning training success. It’s highly likely that your organisation holds an abundance of knowledge to enable you to disseminate cost-eﬀective in-house training to your talented workforce. In turn, training means that you will be investing a substantial number of multiplied man-hours to achieve desirable outcomes.
- Why do diﬀerent learning styles resonate more than others?
- One size does not ﬁt all, what are the things I need to consider when designing training materials?
- What are the tools I need to plan an innovative session?
- How shall I structure my training; what direction do I want it to take?
- Will my training reach the professed business intentions I imagined?
- How do I engage my passive learners?
- What are the essential techniques when facilitating training?
- In developing training aids and materials, how can I evaluate their eﬀectiveness?
- How do I prepare myself for a polished training session delivery?
- How do I give feedback without anyone feeling intimidated but rather empowered?
- Identify the characteristics of an exceptional trainer
- Understand what a solid training plan looks like
- Recognise diﬀerent behavioural styles to adapt training as necessary
- Provide tactics for handling surprise situations or diﬃcult participants
- Gain conﬁdence in applying various methodologies
- Conduct a training needs analysis eﬀectively
- Fulﬁl your training expectations
Experienced individuals, Executives, Team Leaders and Managers who wish to revolutionize their presentation skills, complement their self-conﬁdence and engage an audience through clever content delivery.
21 Hours (3 Lessons of 7 Hours)
Lectures & Hands-On Practice delivered both in-house and during our open programme schedule
Award MQF Level 4 (NCFHE)
- Trained by a Certified Educator
- Detailed Course Notes
- Funding Options
- Get Qualified Scheme – Students following this study programme can apply for the Get Qualified Scheme which will enable them to benefit from a tax credit of 70% of the costs incurred.
- Investing in Skills – Employers can apply for the Investing in Skills scheme which will enable them to benefit from a refund of 70% of the costs incurred.
For further details and assistance on how to apply for these schemes, kindly contact us so that we can help you understand how you can benefit.
REQUEST MORE INFORMATION AND PRICING
Find out how our HR services can benefit your business, by completing the form below. One of our consultants will call you back to discuss suitable options.