The course provides a set of simple, practical tools to help employees create the service and work culture required of them. It’s a way to build stronger relationships that equip every team member with the ability to face challenges more effectively. It covers a number of components to provide the company with the opportunity to accelerate the organisational development momentum.
- Developing behaviours conducive to selling
- Selling skills and techniques that impact on outcomes
- A structured approach to sales
- Improving the rate of success when closing deals
- Nurturing a sales culture within the organisation
- Shaping staff behaviour
- Improving communication
- Team cohesiveness among the various departments, divisions and units
- Raised level of self-awareness with respect to one’s role in effecting sales
- Effective techniques that can be applied in a range of selling scenarios
- Increased self-confidence to assertively address selling opportunities
- Proven and tested opening approaches that positively impact on customer rapport
- Raised understanding in finding out what the client needs
- Fast thinking skills; taking the right action to secure sales deals
- Understanding buying signals to immediately close sales deals
- Understanding customer psychology by mastering the Impress+ tool kit.
Sales Executives, Sales Reps and Retail assistants who wish to improve their customer service and selling aptitudes sales skills and for business owners to introduce a number of core behavioural standards.
Lectures & Hands-On Practice delivered both in-house and during our open programme schedule
Award MQF Level 4 (NCFHE)
- Trained by a certified and experienced educator
- Detailed course notes
- Funding options
- Get Qualified Scheme – Students following this study programme can apply for the Get Qualified Scheme which will enable them to benefit from a tax credit of 70% of the costs incurred.
- Investing in Skills – Employers can apply for the Investing in Skills scheme which will enable them to benefit from a refund of 70% of the costs incurred.
For further details and assistance on how to apply for these schemes, kindly contact us so that we can help you understand how you can benefit.