Leadership is about unlocking your new team’s full potential.
Think Talent’s 3-day Emerging Leaders workshop will deliver a personal and professional development programme that focuses on core skills required by leaders to be really effective in their work. These include communication and feedback skills, managing time, and being good role models for their team.
This programme is based on the fundamental principles of adult learning that are based on “learning by doing”. All sessions consist of a blend of discussions, experimental exercises, and case studies.
- The concept of effective leadership
- Useful tricks for problem-solving
- The delegation process
- Conquering the challenges of time-management
- The importance of effective communication in supervision
- How to give and receive feedback in good spirit
- Leadership attitudes and mind-set, managing versus leading
- Group dynamics and concept of a team
- What truly motivates others
- The role of a leader in conflict resolution
- Know what real leadership is, and what it means
- Understand the processes of managing up, down and across the organisation
- Learn how to set and monitor objectives
- Apply learned techniques to communicate successfully with the team
- Review your personal working practices and managerial style
- Define motivation in the realms of a team and also individually
- Manage performance for results
High potential employees who have just been promoted to their first managerial/leadership role or earmarked for a role in the management. As well as new team leaders, supervisors and experienced managers.
24 Hours (3-day learning workshop)
Lectures & Hands-On Practice delivered both in-house and during our open programme schedule
Award MQF Level 4 (NCFHE)
- Trained by a certified and experienced educator
- Detailed course notes
- Funding options
- Get Qualified Scheme – Students following this study programme can apply for the Get Qualified Scheme which will enable them to benefit from a tax credit of 70% of the costs incurred.
- Investing in Skills – Employers can apply for the Investing in Skills scheme which will enable them to benefit from a refund of 70% of the costs incurred.
For further details and assistance on how to apply for these schemes, kindly contact us so that we can help you understand how you can benefit.