PRESENTATION is a craft and ThinkTalent’s presentation skills programme will help participants grab audiences’ attention by making compelling, lively and interesting presentations whilst communicating powerful, memorable messages. The programme will equip participants with the necessary skills to plan, prepare and deliver presentations with great conﬁdence and maximum impact.
The programme will cover the following topics:
Start with “Why” – Getting clear on the purpose
- Setting your presentation objectives
- Planning your presentation
Tailoring your message to your audience
- Choosing the right communication style
- Timing eﬀectively
Presentation Skills and Body Language
- Building instant rapport with your audience
- Harnessing the power of your non-verbals
- Asking and answering questions eﬀectively
- Dealing with direct or indirect opposition
This event has been accredited with 4 hours of structured CPE qualifying under Core / Professional Development competency as per the Accountancy Board Accreditation Rules.